INFORMATION ACCORDING TO THE DECREE 196/2003
The Decree. n. 196 of the 30 June 2003 ("Code regarding the protection of personal data") It provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
According to the law, such treatment will be based on principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
According to the article 13 of Legislative Decree. n.196/2003, therefore, We provide the following information:
Sensitive information you provide will be treated ,by way of example but not exhaustive, for the following purposes:
- send commercial proposals to our hotel business,
- reservations at our hotel
- The issuance of invoices
- Other services of our website www.hotelacasalemonferrato.com
The treatment will be carried out with computerized methods.
The provision of data is mandatory, given that in their absence it is not possible to make reservations, The request for availability or information or the sending of the newsletter.
The lack of such information failure to fulfill the contract or of the application process.
The data will be released only to those necessary to perform the contract or booking requests you made.
No other use will be data outside of this area.
The data controller is:
Isgrò Sgrò Angela p / o Hotel Leon d's.a.s gold Isgrò Sgrò Angela & C. – registered office: Via Roma 62 Casale Monferratoto (AL)
tel: (+39) 0142 76361
At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller, under Article 7 of D.lgs.196 / 2003, for your convenience:
Legislative Decree n.196 / 2003,
Art. 7 - Right of access to personal data and other rights
You have the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
You have the right to obtain information:
- origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of treatment;
- the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed pursuant to Article 5, comma 2;the persons or categories of persons to whom the personal data can be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
You have the right to obtain:
- update, correction or, if interested, data integration;
- cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those for which it is not necessary to keep in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed
- certification that the operations in letters a) and b) They have been brought to the attention, also regarding their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, excepting the case in which this requirement proves impossible or involves a disproportionate use of means with respect to the protected right.
You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data concerning him, even for the purpose of collection;
to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.